Friday 21 February 2014

Story of Prophet Yusuf (AS) Part -28

The Truth
Benyamin loved the Chief of Egypt (Yousif).
He did not know why he loved him. He found
him full of good, mercy, and kindness.
Yousif said to Benyamin: "If you saw your
brother today, would you recognize him?"
"Perhaps, I would recognize his features,"
replied Benyamin.
Yousif wanted to please his brother, so he
said to him: "Benyamin, listen to me carefully.
These brothers of yours envied your brother
Yousif. They took him to the desert and threw
him into a well. Yousif is still living. He's
endured many hardships. Surely Allah does
not hold back the reward of the patient. I'm
your real brother. Allah's made me a favor.
He's made me the Chief of Egypt."
Benyamin could not endure the situation. He
rubbed his eyes. It was as if that he was
sleeping. So he looked at Yousif's features
carefully. He recognized him. He embraced
him, and then he wept.
Yousif wept, and then he said to his brother
Benyamin: "Benyamin, don't tell your brothers
about me. I'll do my best to make you stay in
Egypt. I'll make a plan, so don't be sad on
account of the plan."

No comments:

Post a Comment